Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stop With the Hate

     I am sorry that antisemitism is so prevalent among the left wing liberals
I do understand being pro-Palestinian, but 
that does not mean it has to be taken to the
point of constantly putting down Jews.
     Someone posted a very antisemitic video
that was so offensive, I had to delete it.  It
sickens me the hatred being expressed towards a group of people because of one's views on the Middle East.
     Jews fought and died for Germany in WWI.  Does anyone ever think of that?  Now there are practically no Jews left in Germany.
     I read a book called, My Journey Through the Nazi Holocaust, an Unbroken Chain.  It was a true memoir of a Jewish survivor of Auschwitz.  I cried at the end when the Americans came and the Red Cross, because those remaining collapsed after pretending not to be sick, so they could work and not be shot or gassed to death or whatever other sick way to be killed.  He said "the last thing I remember was an African American soldier smiling at me."  The African Americans though very segregated in the army then, still fought for America.  I stand up for all downtrodden people, whether they be Native American, Palestinian, Jewish, etc..  That is why I hate the drones.
     In Gandhi's favorite song, Sita Ram, it says in Hindi, "King Ram, the descendant of King Ragu and the husband of Sita is the Savior of the Downtrodden..."  Then it goes on to say the Muslim part, for Ghandi wanted to bring the two fighting religions together, as Meher Baba said, like "beads on a string."
     Also, although the Jews and Muslim are always fighting, both have the same laws about food cleanliness.  In fact Muslims in America often eat kosher, because their food is unavailable to some extent and kosher is the same.  Also circumcision of the males is done by both religions according to belief system.  No comment on the subject, just a fact.  

1 comment:

  1. please feel free to comment. just that i have no comment on my last statement, as it is a personal matter.

    ReplyDelete