Thursday, June 28, 2012

More Politically Correct or Incorrect, Psych!!!!!

     I realize that some of my opinions about things come across as conventional and conservative.  I keep reminding everyone that I am a Democrat and have liberal views when it comes to taxes, entitlement, the rich and the poor.
      I am liberal about gay rights and gay marriage.  Even though I am pro-life, I still believe that there should be choice of course.  Believing in something as more moral and ethical does not always mean that it applies to what you think others should do.  As far as sexuality, I do not think that has anything to do with morals.  Who you love is not a choice.  Everyone has latent homosexual tendencies, only women find them easier to express especially under the influence of alcohol, because women are more nurturing I guess, not sure.  Most women I know have hit on a woman at one time or another, but that would be silly to think it meant one was gay.
     I feel like about so many things I rain on everybody's liberal parade, and that is the weird part.  Although I wrote an article that was a bit daring, a fb friend shared it and a couple of people said nice things, yesterday I wrote a great article called 'Politically Correct.'  The only person who commented was a stranger and fellow blogger, but none of my fb friends commented.  He said, "thank you for standing tall.  You are not alone."  I said "thank you," and joined one of his blogs.
     It is true that my state is kind of conservative.  In fact on SNL, they were making fun as always saying, "only people from South Carolina like Newt Gingrich," which is true and funny.  In fact I had to go to North Carolina to canvas for Obama with my mother.  North Carolina tends to go blue and South Carolina red, so they did not even try in South Carolina.  When I was at the Commission for the Blind, I was like the only white person who voted for Obama except for one twenty-one year old hippy girl who worked as a driver, driving consumers back and forth from home to there.
     So, what else can I say?  I wish I fit in better in the world.  I sure do not fit in with rich people, lol.  It really is not lol.  People really overuse that lol thing.  I was reading reviews shopping on line, and one kept saying that and I figured she was drunk or high, so I was going to stop doing that and just say, kidding or psych!!!!  That's what my kids used to say when they were pulling my leg.  

No comments:

Post a Comment