Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Looking for Purpose

     I spent a lot of time redesigning my blog, and got a bit obsessive about it.  It must be something astrological in the air.  I do not know.  
     I feel like change is difficult and yet inevitable.  I keep trying to make life meaningful, but that may not be something in my power or maybe life just is meaningful whether or not I try to make it so.
     I was trying to make it easier on the eyes and make the letters contrast, using advanced templates.  I used to have an old desk top.  Still do, but my son will not let us get rid of it.  I realize all my old computers have writing and pictures, but I am not computer savvy enough to know how to transfer from one to another.  
     Originally my brother designed my New Humanity Blog, and signed me up for fb, but I could not use either until I got a laptop, the first of which was given to me, a hand me down, but then the inner battery died, so my brother in law fixed it.  I gave that one to Ted, my son, because all he had was a '90's laptop from his stepmother that was incredibly slow.  My mother bought me my Toshiba at Walmart.  I chose an inexpensive one, but as long as the magnifier works it is fine.
     Then I made 'Sage Words', and eventually rediscovered 'The New Humanity', my initial blog.  My brother's blog is 'Meher Baba's Words' I think.
     Now I know how to design blogs, and it is fun, but challenging I find, because it is hard to make the letter contrast right and to make it easy to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment