Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hidden Angels

      I have been thinking that I might start giving intuitive advice, not
for money, maybe love offerings only if it is affordable to the individual.  I used to consult psychics.  I actually payed them money, until the money was gone, not due to the psychics but for the reasons I was calling about.  Eventually, Helen my psychic, said to me, "you are in the gutter now."  She had predicted this state, but I had not heeded her advice.
     Now many years later and a lot of 'shit' happening, I know human 
nature as well as Helen did.  Yet, still I am vulnerable and can only fuddle along in my own life, knowing what little I do know.
     I believe in angels, not just angels in heaven and in the cosmos, but
earthly angels.  I mean earthly for all we know.  
     I was at the health food store today, eating at the counter.  There were a couple of very friendly women at different intermittent times.   One was named Diana.
    I was telling Diana about, (she had asked me if I was dating anyone) the fact that the man who has been in and out of my life the most in the past years, is dying.  I told her that I felt I had been cold because after being a caregiver, I blew him off because he was putting me and my family down.  Ever so often I want to pick up the phone and say "I am sorry I was cold..."
     Something in me has prevented this.  The old me would have done anything to avoid real or imagined abandonment and if you know psychology as you think you might, you could diagnose me right there.
     Diana said, "you don't need to be abused."  I keep holding to what 
she said.  I feel that Diana is an angel in my life.  I want to be an angel in the life of others too. 
     If I am to expand my psychic endeavor, I will not charge money.
If I am wrong and even destructive at worst God forbid, I would not want anything, and even if one were to find total happiness from my interpretation, I would not want a thing.  The fact that someone found happiness would be enough to make me happy and prosperous.


No comments:

Post a Comment