Friday, March 23, 2012

Baba Jargon and a Little Light Humor

     Someone asked my brother on his blog, how those who are beyond the fourth plane of consciousness in Meher Baba language or jargon, could still have dillusions.  According to Baba, there are seven planes of consciousness, the seventh being God consciousness or God realization. 
     Since Chris is the one who was asked and it was his blog and his Facebook page, I dare not answer.  I think that would be overstepping boundaries and I do not think I read that particular article so I may be wrong, but nosy as I am I keep checking to see if the guy got his answer.
      Finally I decided to answer on my own blog, since I do not want to appear egotistical, as if I want to be a spiritual or intellectual giant.  LOL  That is kind of an inside joke.  I wish.  
     Well, I am feeling a bit doubtful about Baba for my own personal reasons lately, but growing up with parents who met Baba and talked about him a lot and having read Baba's books and heard talk about Baba all my life, I have heard that lust for example continues all the way to the sixth plane, which according to Meher Baba is very high.  For example, the saints were considered to be on the sixth plane, such as Saint Francis of Assisi, Joan of Arc, and Saint John of the Cross.  I am actually not certain about Saint Teresa of Avila, but I am certain she was extremely advanced.
     So, I realize that the person who asked the question, may never read my blog, but I am trying to be humble in a weird kind of way.  No, I just do not want to take away from someone else.  It is not right.  It would be presumptuous I think.  I do not want to compete with my brother; after all he has more education than I do. 
    Humble in a weird way, funny because my son David's girlfriend once posted a music video on my Facebook page.  I commented "sweet".  David said the guy was kind of creepy in it.  When I said "creepy?", he said "creepy in a sincere way."  I about died.  Only someone in my family would think of something like "creepy in a sincere way."  LOL  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment