Thursday, August 1, 2013

Someone Has to Make a Difference, and Making a Difference Can Be Painful

     I feel that my ordeal with BI-LO will make a difference for someone in this world, hopefully.  It is ironic though, that I am not banned from one bar on earth, or any place for that matter, except the only stupid grocery store I can get to, BI-LO.  They are f-ing Nazis.  They remind me of the gestapo.  I feel like a Jew in Nazi Germany.  I am half Jewish, you know.  I am also half gentile German and wasp, but who cares?
     Things will change.  You will see.  The whole civil rights movement, and affirmative action began, because a woman named, Rosa Parks decided one day, not to go to the back of the bus.
     I decided one day that I was not going to be treated like crap at the grocery store any longer, like being accused I was trying to steal their stupid shopping basket, not helping me.  I'm sorry, but fuck them.  They are assholes.  I had no intention of doing anything of the kind.  I do not break laws or take thing which do not belong to me!
     I am going to take this to the supreme court if I have to.  They treated me like trash, because I am blind.  I have researched it, and what they did to me was illegal, but no one in law enforcement around here, is aware enough to know the facts.  I broke no laws.  I repeat, I broke no laws, but they have.  They are violating my civil rights, and they will go down for it.  I promise, whether you like it or not, or whether you believe me or not.  It is called karma.  They already made their karma. 
    
     Another way I want to make a difference is this: many people think they are worth nothing, because of how they were brought up, how they were not validated.  We no longer need parental validation.  We can parent ourselves.  We have parented our own kids correctly, while our parents did not the same for us.  A child cannot develop a healthy attitude towards him or herself, with parents that do not really take any action on their behalf, who allow their kids to be abused.  The kids get sick and they never get closure on anything. 
     If your kid gets hit or abused by a neighbor, or bullied at school, or on the bus, or sexually abused, take action, press charges, but do not let your kid go through that kind of shit on their own.  They cannot handle it.

     Take action against crimes against your kids, and if you know someone who won't, then do something about it.  When a child is left to feel alone, the anger, rage and hurt are never going to leave, and there will never, ever be closure for him or her, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment