Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Terrorism Causes Less Freedom for Others; They Cannot Win

     I have watched both liberal and conservative media, and I do not understand why liberals would jump to the conclusion that the Boston Marathon bombers were some sort of white supremacist group.  I realize that the FBI has had reason to be concerned about right wing, white supremacist terrorism, because the boundary of freedom of speech has been crossed from time to time, to say the least.  And, at the same time, I feel like conservatives are putting a lot of emphasis on the fact that they were Muslims, although they were Jihadists, or as good ol' Joe Biden, God love him, said at the funeral of twenty-six year old Officer Sean Collier, who was shot by them, "Jihadi knockoffs."  That sounds like Vice President Joe Biden, who I really like, by the way.  James Taylor singing Shower the People there, almost made me cry.
     The reason I say that this causes less freedom for others, is that, like the letter to the president thing, what people write on the internet can make you a target of suspicion.  However, it is annoying that the people who really need looking into, as Russia asked the FBI to investigate this guy, the older brother of the two terrorists, they did not do so enough, since they were making more bombs.  I cannot believe the younger one has zero remorse.  This is psychopathic, criminal minds type behavior, the type of behavior the FBI, Behavioral Analysis Unit investigate, or I should say profile.  These are in essence the same as serial killers. 
     Now that I have learned that the master mind, older, able bodied, terrorist brother, was on government assistance, I am really angry, angry enough to cuss...  However, I do not like fowl language, and although use it a little, in my novel, American Boys, I do not swear on my blog, for the most part.
     I have two sons, six and a half years apart, but I have zero sympathy for those two cowards who did the Boston Marathon bombing.  I do not feel sympathy for a guy who put a back pack containing a bomb in front of an eight year old boy.
     I hope this will not reflect badly on the Muslim people, mostly who wish no harm, and are good people.  The mosque in Boston refuses to hold a funeral for the bomber who was killed, and his body remains unclaimed in the morgue.  I do not blame them.  They are right not to.
     Why do liberals always want it to be white supremacists, not that white supremacists are good or anything, of course, but why do they not assume they might be these type of Muslim extremists?  It seems like 911 should have given some indication.
I guess to answer my own question, they might rightly fear more wars overseas, like Operation Iraqi Freedom and Afghanistan.  I can understand why this could bring about a state of denial.
     Now, they are saying that the CIA were also warned about the older brother, by Russia.  Why did the FBI and CIA overlook this?  How did he fall through the loopholes?  This is not right, unacceptable.  I do not like any of this.  Would they have been more interested, had they been Middle Eastern, rather than Eastern European?  Was ethnic profiling at fault?
     Perhaps, America needs stricter immigration and stronger national security.  People come and become citizens, are even educated here, but hate America.  Why do they come if they feel that way?  Perhaps their own country is in civil war and turmoil.  That is not an excuse to bring heartache and turmoil to innocent people here.  
     Already, because of bad people, good people have to watch their words, and be very careful.  Apparently, they arrested the wrong guy in connection with the poisoned letter, due to stuff he posted on social networking.  Beware what you post from now on.  Freedom of speech is not as free as you think.  
     Also, because of bad people, good people are under surveillance cameras as well, and have been for a long time, like in Nineteen, Eighty Four, by George Orwell.  It is just a fact.  Read Warning to a Young Patriot by Naomi Wolfe.  
     Americans cannot go and immigrate wherever they want.  Why do we have to let anyone immigrate here?  Peru gives longer visas to other nations, than they do to Americans.  Why?  We get treated like crap in other countries, and then people become citizens, who hate America.  It makes me mad.  Why become a citizen of a nation that you hate?  Why?  I do not understand.  Liberals are going to hate this blog, I think, but I have to say how I really feel.  
     Also, just because a suspect has a pretty, angelic face, does not mean you should sympathize with him.  Yes, in Course in Miracles terms, we are all innocent and children of God, but there is a price to pay for acts of cruelty, which are unacceptable, and I admit I did not come up with that about the angelic face, as I heard that comment on CNN.  I just wanted to give credit where credit is due, and let you know I did not come up with it, but it makes sense to me.  Feel free to comment.  By the way, when one sees innocence in anyone's face, it is one's own innate innocence reflected.  From what I hear, the victims do not even want the perpetrator in the same hospital, Beth Israel, and I do not blame them, after all that happened to them.  (I visited my aunt in that same hospital, with my mother, when I was a teenager.  My mother's family was from Boston.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment