Friday, August 3, 2012

Please Get in Touch with Reality

     I am at my wits end.  No one knows anything with all these so call enlightened posters on their fb pages.  How many pro liberals have seen their own family go hungry, gone hungry themselves, run completely out of money?, and I mean completely, no stocks, no bonds, no savings, no house, no mortgage, no car, no boat, no motorcycle.  How many have really been where I am talking about?  Where living on fruits and vegetables is a luxury.  Did you know that bologna and white bread is way more fattening than soy milk, raw fruits and vegetables, never mind organic, yogurt, etc.? People are dense and know nothing of what true struggle is unless they are recalling for ten seconds thirty-five years ago when they were young.  I am sick of it all, all the lies the phoniness.  My friend is dying of cancer.  I think part of the reason they offered him no treatment was he had no insurance but they sent him home with no options.  He was my companion.  But, truthfully if he had had a lot of money they may have sent him to Cancer Treatment of America, and if people with cancer cannot work they can get disability on which they could get Medicare and or Medicaid.  But to tell the truth, there was no hope, only pain management.  But, believe it or not in our state budget cuts are no longer enabling hospice care for indigent people not on disability or Medicaid or Medicare.  I do not know the ins and outs and do not want to give fuel to the fire, so I will not go there. You really think this new healthcare is going to change anything for anyone?  I don't.  Even Alan was against Obama and all of this.  He may have had a different agenda than my own, but knew something I am sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment