Saturday, July 6, 2013

Clearing the Air About a Possible Misunderstanding of a Statement I Made

     "In my defenselessness, my safety lies."  A Course in Miracles

     I am not defending myself, just wanted to be better understood.  I recently posted on facebook, that I was going to speak my mind.  I did not mean I was going to speak my mind about or against any individual, or that I had any intention of hurting anyone's feelings.
      I have tried very hard, in my blogs, and my posts of late, not to hurt or offend anyone.  In fact, even though I am a Democrat, I have disliked liberal ads, insulting Republicans, in inappropriate ways.  It is one thing to criticize a thought system, another to do name calling and inappropriate remarks.
     Yes, I have a couple of conservative views, within reason, not at an extreme or radical level, but I have also voiced that I was not going to touch on those exactly, because too much human emotion, for everyone, was involved.  
      I know that I have hurt people in the past, and I am sorry for that.  I never intended to, and have been mindful about that.  I have also been hurt by people. 
      I think we are all, adults I mean, grown up enough, to deal with a few hurt feelings.  I am not naive, and do not count on perfection from humanity, in the least.  All I or anyone else can do, is one's best.  
      I guess that is what I wanted to say, and that I intend to be honest when asked my opinion, and on my own blogs, about the way I really feel, with the exception of hurting any individual, as I said before.  I just want to be genuine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment